Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Practice Cancelled 6-21 PM

Power is still out at Riley High School so we will have to cancel practice for this evening (Tuesday 6-21).  We have been trying to arrange pool time at other locations for tomorrow and we are just waiting to hear back.  I have been told from multiple sources RHS may not be restored until tomorrow evening.  But we can always hold out hope it will be fixed sooner.  I plan to be at RHS early tomorrow morning to check to see if by some miracle the power is back on.  I will send an email out by 5:30 and update our social sites to let everyone know the status of practice.  If I hear back that we have found some other pool time I will send another email out this evening with details.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment