Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weekly Announcements for week of 6/28-7/4


Dear SBSC families

Here is our practice schedule for the week

Group 1 Tuesday and Thursday 6:00-7:30 Washington High School
G1 Elite Monday 5:30-7:30 Washington High School
Group 2 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 5:30-7:30, and Friday 5:00-6:30Washington High School
Group 3 Mornings: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and  Friday 7:00 AM - 9:30 AM Washington High School
Group 3 Evenings: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday,  and Friday 5:00-6:30Washington High School

Practice Notes:This is the IHSAA Moratorium week.  This means I will not be on deck during practice for the majority of the week.  Unlike when we practiced at Riley where I could sequester my self in the pool office, the WHS pool is not set up as conveniently for this.  I will remain in the building (or very close by) and will have my phone with me if you need to contact me.  If you have high school aged swimmer please remind them they are not to contact me until Monday the 6th. This includes sending text messages, emailing, calling or even speaking to me if they happen to run into me somewhere.  Coach Drew will be covering Group 3 practices this week and swimmers should contact her if they will be late or are going to miss practices.  Her phone number is 574-302-7926.  Please remind your swimmers they are not to arrive prior to 15 minutes practice starting.  If you are picking your swimmers up they are to be picked up within 15 minutes of the scheduled ending time.

Upcoming Meet, Dates and (Their Deadlines)
IA Summer Spectacular July 10th-12th-Our entry has been sent.  You can log-on to your account or use your OnDeck Parent app to see what events your swimmer is entered 

Senior State July 16th-19th (July 5th)
Age Group State July 24th-26th (July 13th)
Junior Nationals July 30th-Aug 3rd (July 21st)
Summer Divisionals Aug. 1st & 2nd (July 19th)

Age Group State Parking Passes
I apologize for the late notice.  If you would like a parking pass for the entire weekend the cost is $20.  I will need to know by tomorrow the 29th if you would like one.  If you do not have a pass it will cost $6 every time you enter one of the parking garages.  There is also an soccer game on Saturday evening and the cost for parking in the garage after3:30 on Saturday will be $10.  If you choose to use the garage without purchasing a pass please note they will not accept cash only debit and credit cards

As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment